Understandably, with so many reputable laundry brands and advanced technology, it can get confusing trying to find the best commercial laundry equipment. Which is the best laundry equipment made for your business?
Check out this short guide to help you out.
- The size
It’s important to consider the size of the appliance, as overloading equipment may end up damaging clothes and the machine. Furthermore, underloading them can end up wasting water and energy.
That’s why you need to source from suppliers offering various sizes and dimensions. The versatility will help you understand which is best for your business.
To know what size of laundry equipment to invest in, consider the laundry load and the resource consumption. Also, consider the maximum loading capacities when selecting the size, which is more important compared to the average load of your customers.
- The workflow and ergonomics
Physical space is another factor to consider. Since laundry equipment are bulky appliances and occupy more space, there needs to be more room. This is why you have to plan the workflow of business operations, which leads us to the appliance design.
Consider getting stackable commercial driers and washing machines, which solve space and workflow issues. There are also ergonomically designed appliances to reduce the space required for laundry operations. It will leave a smaller footprint and make operations more efficient, which will increase customer and employee satisfaction.
Speaking of customer satisfaction, laundry equipment will also need to have effective human interfaces. Since laundry businesses continue to require human interaction, even self-service laundromats, customers will appreciate simple interactions and easy-to-use machines. Simple interactions will also mean laundry businesses operate faster, with employees saving time and customers saving effort
- Extra tips
Besides the factors mentioned above, here are other tips you can follow when selecting commercial laundry equipment:
- Commercial laundry equipment needs to have laundry replacement parts that are easy to find. With laundry parts, you won’t have trouble with repair and maintenance. Furthermore, it can easily get you opportunities to create part upgrades as needed for customers and employees to easily use.
- Stick to a budget to ensure that your investment is a solid one, fitting into the long-term business plan.
- Look into the equipment warranties (such as the ones included in alliance laundry parts) to ensure that any unforeseen damages or issues are taken care of.
- It’s best to look into energy-efficient machines for eco-friendliness. This will help cut down water and electricity, which saves you money in the long term. That way, you get more out of the investment.
- Look into the controls and technology, ensuring that the equipment is easy to operate and maintain for customers and employees. Consider technologies and features that keep the business profitable and relevant. Look for machines that offer smartphone app integration, cashless payment options, along with easy tracking and reporting features.
- Laundry machines should have sensors to use the correct amount of detergent automatically to save on consumables.
Wrapping It Up
Hopefully, you learned a lot about what to consider when investing in commercial laundry equipment. Take this information into account as you choose the best equipment for improved business operations.